Pre-Registration and Payment closes 7 September 2024.
Registration categories and fees (ZAR)
Vendor Registration Procedure
If you require the conference to register as a vendor on any database, please check whether the INSTITUTE OF WASTE MANAGEMENT OF SOUTHERN AFRICA is registered as a vendor. If it is not please send the vendor requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business 29 February 2024. No documents can be completed after 31 May 2024. Should we not receive the requirements timeously we cannot guarantee we will be able to facilitate registration on the delegate’s organisation’s vendor programme in time for payment to be facilitated prior to attending the conference, which means the delegate will not be able to attend.
Quotes and Purchase Order Payment Procedure
- Delegates register individually for the conference after 8 December 2023 on Link.
- Send delegate list for quotes and procurement emails to email@example.com with the list of delegates required to be quoted on with the correct quotation details.
- Quotation will be provided by conference for delegates on lists.
- Purchase Order emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoice will be provided by conference with Purchase Order Number on it.
- PLEASE NOTE: Quotations will not be provided after 31 August 2024
- Kindly note delegates will unfortunately not be allowed access to the congress unless we receive a purchase order or payment prior to 7 September 2024
Payment is required prior to 7 September 2024. All unpaid registrations or registrations not
guaranteed with a Purchase Order will be cancelled on 7 September 2024.
Once you have your registration review and have printed a copy thereof, please select the payment tab on the online invoice. You will then be given the option to choose a Credit Card Payment or close.
If you choose the Credit Card option you will be transferred to a secure payment portal.
Should you choose close you will have then concluded the registration process. Kindly make payment within 7 days of registration and send proof thereof to email@example.com.
Failure to send proof of payment may result in your registration not being secured. PLEASE USE YOUR REGISTRATION INVOICE NUMBER AS A REFERENCE, NOT YOUR NAME AS THERE MAY BE DUPLICATE NAMES.
For your records you will be able to access your invoice online once you have registered. Should you not be able to please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately as your registration may not have been successful. Kindly note this confirms receipt of your registration only. Your registration is only secured once we have received payment or a purchase order.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Delegates are advised of the No Refund Policy for all cancellations for this conference. Delegates who are no longer able to attend may organise for replacement by another, however all detail regarding changes in the delegates registered must be received in writing and must be addressed to The Conference Secretariat, ISWA2024 at email@example.com 7 days prior to the commencement of conference. Non-attendance of the delegate without any written notification for replacement with another will be treated as a cancellation and the replacement will not be admitted.
By registering, the attendee agrees, and acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economic events or generally by force majeure, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes.
SMME programme and application form
- Application opens 1 April 2024
Student programme and application form
- Application opens 1 April 2024
Volunteer programme with application form
- Application opens 1 March 2024, please visit https://iswa2024.org/volunteer-programme/
We would like to thank our registration area sponsor: